Saturday, April 08, 2006

A song full of emotions by INXS


I surmise that every one of us experiences heartbreak at some point of their life. This song "Afterglow" by INXS (pronounced as In excess) beautifully summerizes the raging emotions experienced during one of those life threatening moments.

You may watch the video here http://music.yahoo.com/video/default.asp?vid=29604319

" Here I am, lost in the light of the moon that comes through my window. Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divide the thorns from the roses. It's you and the roses

Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow. Heal me from all this sorrow As I let you go I will find my way when I see your eyes. Now I'm living in your afterglow

Here I am, lost in the ashes of time, but who owns tomorrow?
In between the longing to hold you again I'm caught in your shadow, I'm losing control. My mind drifts away, we only have today

Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow Heal me from all this sorrow. As I let you go I will find my wayI will sacrifice 'til the blinding day when I see your eyes. Now I'm living in your afterglow

When the vails are gone, as I let you go, as I let you go

Touch me and I will follow in your afterglowHeal me from all this sorrowAs I let you go I will find my way, I will sacrifice. Now I'm living in your afterglow Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divide the thorns from the roses. It's you who is closest"

No comments: